We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Business Development Department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing client relationships by setting an industry standard for timely support, regular communications, and prompt assistance with arising issues. The position involves close collaboration with internal teams to ensure excellence in execution across touchpoints for maintaining and growing business with our clients.
Superpowers you have:
- Experience working as Sales, BD, Account Manager, or Producer/Project Manager in Game Development companies;
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time appropriately and wisely in a fast-paced environment;
- Fast and calm approach to problem-solving even for complex issues;
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams;
- Ability to maintain relationships with multiple clients and production teams simultaneously to keep both sides of the business satisfied;
- Genuine passion for the gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry.
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
Becoming a part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Manage partner relationships and set the industry standard for timely support, regular communications, and prompt assistance with arising issues;
- Define and achieve KPIs with existing clients, negotiate and close business contracts with existing and new clients;
- Partner closely with internal teams to ensure excellence in execution across touchpoints;
- Communicate to clients clearly and address their concerns to resolve conflicts;
- Monitor competition to identify new trends and best practices;
- Theorize and test new processes/initiatives to create a competitive advantage;
- Create and own reports and presentations to inform key internal stakeholders about the channels’ performance.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.