We are looking for a Business Development Lead to join our Business Development Department who will be responsible for managing PUGA Studios Business Development and Account Management teams, acquiring new clients, and overseeing client relationships by setting an industry standard for timely support, regular communications, and prompt assistance with arising issues. The position involves close collaboration with internal teams and external providers to ensure excellence in execution across touchpoints for maintaining and growing business with our clients.
Superpowers you have:
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions for game development industry;
- Track record of leading teams and contributing to cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication skills, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models and trends – with an industry focus in Gaming, Streaming, or Game Engines;
- Experience in managing and monitoring performance metrics across accounts and account portfolios;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Awareness about online services and major games engines (i.e., Unreal Engine or Unity);
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain relationships with multiple clients and production teams simultaneously to keep both sides of the business satisfied;
- Genuine passion for the gaming industry.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Manage the PUGA Studios Business Development and Account Management by building and nurturing the team that develops long-lasting relationships with clients. Encourage the teams to gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs, and develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services;
- Help the business development and account management professionals to grow and develop professionally by participating in the development and implementation of the corporate trainings. Conduct performance assessments;
- Drive account revenue within the client/account portfolio;
- Be responsible for sales and up-sales activities by acting as the lead to assess opportunities, create proposals and presentations, establish relationships with clients and prospective clients, and close/sign new deals;
- Participate in the development of business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals;
- Stay close to the assigned gaming ecosystem source opportunities and have close dialogue with developers and founders;
- Build and develop long term and quality relationships with game developers and publishers from PC, console and mobile gaming space as well as other key ecosystem players to build and source strategic partnership opportunities;
- Analyze key trends, market intelligence and develop business strategies according to identified structural opportunities within the market and provide thoughtful recommendations and analyses to management team;
- Manage partner relationships and set the industry standard for timely support, regular communications, and prompt assistance with arising issues;
- Partner closely with internal and external teams to ensure excellence in execution across touchpoints;
- Communicate with clients clearly and address promptly their concerns to resolve conflicts;
- Monitor competition to identify and test new trends and best business practices to gain a competitive advantage.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.