We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to improve our operations process to whole businesses in the group of companies.
Superpowers you have are:
- 5+ years of experience in operations management;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions in complex situations;
- Perfect communication and networking skills;
- Flexible, stress-resistant, able to prioritize and cope with last-minute changes;
- Results-oriented mindset;
- An upper-intermediate level of English is a must.
Becoming a part of the Room 8 Group team you will:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs;
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning;
- Oversee company operations and specialists productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive, and organizational outcomes are met;
- Adhere to company local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary;
- Lead management of the back-office functions to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Direct, coordinate, and design operational activities of the organization in accordance with goals, and objectives established by the Top Management;
- Work on continuous improvement of the group processes and policies;
- Lead and direct day-to-day operations of Admin, HR, IT, and Legal departments;
- Design and manage department’s goals and KPI;
- Evaluate department’s performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Lead the organizational structure development;
- Work together with Heads of Departments to develop and monitor compliance with the budget.
- Control company costs and develop cost optimization initiatives
- Manage and maintain long-term relationships with partners/vendors;
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.