We are looking for a creative and driven Employee Engagement Project Manager to take up initiatives and manage projects that can positively affect the morale of specialists.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years in marketing/employer branding/HR management with a clear understanding of online and offline channels;
- Project management skills with an understanding of what is the difference between project and process, milestones, and operational tasks;
- Experience in designing an inspiring environment to foster specialists’ creativity and productivity;
- Partnership skills alongside the ability to build relationships at all levels of the company;
- Outgoingness and readiness to take the challenge and rock the project;
- Experience in campaign execution, event management, and post-analysis;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience in the game dev industry so that you can understand the target audience;
- Passion for games (bet you didn’t expect that!), technology, and people.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Drive initiatives that lead to a positive impact on specialists’ engagement and morale while aligning with business priorities and goals;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to devise programs and generate initiatives to improve specialists’ experience;
- Manage cross-functional projects that directly impact corporate culture;
- Ensure a strong culture of specialist growth and development;
- Plan and organize internal corporate celebrations, engagement and CSR events and internal initiatives;
- Ensure successful integration and communication of organizational initiatives/projects to specialists/stakeholders in all divisions of Room 8 Group around the world;
- Empower all employer brands of Room 8 Group via internal activities and initiatives.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.