We are looking for a Games Expert (Data Analyst) to reinforce our dedicated Market Research and Analysis team, which supports senior management decision-making and strategic planning activities by providing actionable insights and recommendations based on Game Titles and competitors assessments.
Superpowers you have:
- Passion for games with solid knowledge of the latest news and rumors on the market;
- 3+ years in PC/Console/Mobile game dev market or as Market/Business Analyst;
- 2+ years in conducting ad-hoc desk research;
- 2+ years in conducting b2b market research;
- 1+ year of experience with SQL;
- Strong background in identifying and sourcing necessary data from multiple providers/aggregators/databases;
- Experience with CRMs: Salesforce, Zoho CRM/Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong project management skill alongside an ability to manage multiple projects on time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Great knowledge of the game dev market in general and outsource services in particular;
- Experience transforming business questions into research tasks and ideating data analysis to address such business questions;
- Experience using Power BI, Tableau at work;
- A strong background in B2B market research as well as knowledge of gamers’ experience and motivations;
- Knowledge of best ways to find and how to source necessary information on gaming genres, game titles popularity, its publishers and developers;
- A proven track record in building robust data analytics to deliver strong fact-based and clear reports;
- Knowledge of any other European language.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Perform crucial role in the Market Research and Analysis team constantly providing knowledge about the Game Titles on the market and how Room 8 Group should go about it;
- Create and maintain a database of Game Titles: identify, collect, check, cleanse, transform and analyze various Game Titles’ data;
- Discover, track and interpret Gaming Titles and Genres popularity trends;
- Analyze Game Titles reviews, ratings, testimonials, news to generate insights and action plans;
- Develop, implement and maintain market intelligence datasets, reports, dashboards, and insights for Sales Operations and Management;
- Convey and visualize market insights from analysis in clear and actionable communications;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Game Titles and trends through reading reports, conducting market research, data modeling, as well as financial modeling and analysis;
- Work with internal business customers to enhance their use of market and competitor intelligence;
- Collaborating with the CRM team on data warehousing;
- Develop and help build data flows and pipelines;
- Set standards for data quality, transformation and processing.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.