We are looking for a fantastic Global Head of Marketing, who will help Room 8 Group and our studios tell our story to the global game development studios audience.
Superpowers you have:
- Significant experience in owning marketing and PR within a growing business comprising multiple studios/brands;
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of great B2B marketing and branding methods and strategies;
- Fantastic organization and delivery track record;
- Collaborative communication skills;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Experience within the gaming industry is beneficial, but not essential.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Own marketing & PR function’s rapid development and evolution, including developing, launching new studios or service lines;
- Ensure an ROI based approach is embedded into the team mindset;
- Position the Group and the brand’s development and services/solutions lifecycles;
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan, strategies, and campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations;
- Oversee and, in some circumstances, participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows;
- Design and supervise customer experience;
- Maintain a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information;
- Establish and grow a target market share for existing and new services and solutions;
- Collaborate with management to develop growth strategies.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and cultural inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.