We are looking for a Group IFRS Chief Accountant to bring professional experience and manage the IFRS Accounting Unit across all companies of Room 8 Group.
Superpowers you have:
- 5+ years of experience in IFRS Accounting;
- 3+ years at large international groups as a chief accountant or Big4 as an auditor;
- 2+ years of management experience;
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS accounting and reporting standards;
- A license in DipIFR, ACCA, or Local CPA;
- Attentiveness, responsibility, punctuality;
- Being a team player with strong communication skills;
- Being a confident user of MS Office Excel/Google Sheets;
- Work experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage;
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other appropriate qualification)
- Advanced level of English.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Manage and supervise the IFRS Accounting Team;
- Conduct accounting under IFRS for complex and intra-group transactions (business acquisitions, consolidations, D&A, financial statement disclosures, etc.)
- Perform period-end closing procedures;
- Prepare documentation supporting intra-group transactions (operating, investing, financing);
- Partner with the Audit & Compliance team to ensure IFRS, GAAP, and Tax compliance;
- Supervise the preparation of standalone financial statements for all legal entities within the Group. Submit to external auditors;
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements of the Group (annually, full package under IFRS). Respond to external auditors’ requests;
- Prepare the condensed interim consolidated financial statements of the Group (in compliance with IAS 34). Supervise the external auditors’ review engagement;
- Lead the implementation and testing of IFRS and tax accounting as well as reporting in MS Dynamics;
- Perform other operational accounting-related tasks.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity and amp; inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.