We are looking for a Head of Data and Analytics to lead a global Data and Analytics function and provide critical support to the senior executive team and service lines to support the group’s fast growth.
Superpowers you have:
- 8+ years of experience in Data and Analytics;
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills in English;
- Solid leadership and organizational skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or engineering.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience of people-based service businesses (outsourcing, software development, other professional services).
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Create and oversee the Data & Analytics function;
- Lead the group’s data and analytics strategy and help drive automation wherever possible to ensure a fast, reliable and efficient production of data and analytics;
- Ensure that for all key processes we have data items defined, data sources mapped, data architecture designed, and lead all aspects of data quality assurance, understanding of reporting needs, creation and maintenance of key dashboards, data governance and compliance;
- Collaborate with the COO and Heads of Service Lines and Departments to translate group and team objectives into well-designed and agreed KPIs, and drive the production of BI dashboards to help functions and businesses track and monitor their key metrics;
- Drive efficiency initiatives in the creation of data & analytics throughout the company;
- Help prepare the data aspects of post-merger integration plans and drive their efficient implementation;
- Ensure data quality in key processes for the organization;
- Oversee the preparation of the main dashboards for the group and its subsidiaries;
- Support automation and systems implementation in terms of data management, and in particular in the short-term, support the Transformation and Process Center teams in the implementation of the ERP’s order-to-cash module;
- Support analytics and reporting on products, customers, operations, and markets;
- Keep up with ever-changing data protection regulations, in conjunction with the Legal team;
- Leading the design of the data architecture and analytics infrastructure in conjunction with the IT team;
- Automate data collection and processing and create algorithms to make the analytics process consistent and pain-free.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.