We are looking for an HR Business Partner who will help us coordinate business goals with specialists and managers in one of the business units. As well as to form partnerships within the HR-function, to provide additional services that reflect the business goals of the organization.
Superpowers you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to interpret, and implement the sections of existing laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies;
- Desire to get a full understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors;
- Fair time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Group HR Department to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues. Create effective, thorough and objective solutions;
- Partner with Hiring Managers and offer innovative and creative pieces of advice on how to attract and recruit the best talents;
- Apply your knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required;
- Provide capacity management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build team spirit, and increase productivity;
- Provide guidance on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning;
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs;
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.