We are looking for an HR Operations Lead with experience in maintaining and improving HR Administration and Onboarding functions within different company locations based on current legislation and internal and external best practices.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the HR field;
- 1+ years of experience in management positions;
- Solid understanding of employment laws and regulations;
- Problem-solving mindset with strong critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or above.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with labour law in the following locations: Cyprus, Poland, Romania, Spain, the USA, and Canada;
- Experience with HRMS.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Set up, streamline and improve HR administration and onboarding processes to enable scale, increase efficiency, and minimize risks within all company’s locations;
- Collaborate with external providers and internal departments to ensure the performance of HR Administration and Onboarding functions within all company’s locations;
- Lead and control the HR Administration and Onboarding team to ensure that the SLA is fulfilled;
- Ensure changes to rules and regulations are incorporated and documented in HR processes, practices, and agreements;
- Prepare the programs and documentation for comprehensive onboarding and adaptation of internal specialists;
- Regularly collect feedback on the onboarding training program and propose improvements based on feedback and recommendations;
- Lead and participate in audits to ensure data integrity and compliance.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and gender equality; inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.