We are looking for an IFRS Accounting Team Lead to bring professional experience and manage the IFRS Accounting Unit across all companies of Room 8 Group.
Superpowers you have:
- 5+ years of experience in IFRS Accounting;
- 3+ years at large international groups as a chief accountant or Big4 as a senior auditor/audit manager;
- 2+ years of experience in management;
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS accounting and reporting standards;
- A license in DipIFR, ACCA;
- Attentiveness, responsibility, punctuality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of MS Office Excel/Google Sheets;
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other appropriate qualification);
- Advanced level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Manage and supervise the IFRS Accounting Team;
- Conduct accounting under IFRS for complex and intergroup transactions (business acquisitions, consolidations, D&A, financial statement disclosures, etc.)
- Perform end-of-the-period closing procedures;
- Prepare documentation supporting intergroup transactions (operating, investing, financing);
- Partner with the Audit & Compliance team to ensure IFRS, GAAP, and Tax compliance;
- Supervise the preparation of standalone financial statements for all legal entities within the Group and submit it to external auditors;
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements of the Group (annually, full package under IFRS) and respond to external auditors’ requests;
- Prepare the condensed interim consolidated financial statements of the Group (in compliance with IAS 34) and supervise the external auditors’ review engagement;
- Lead the implementation and testing of IFRS and tax accounting, as well as reporting in MS Dynamics;
- Perform other operational accounting-related tasks.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.