We are looking for an Internal Communication Specialist with experience creating high-quality communications for a large enterprise or agency. You are our perfect match if you are able and willing to suggest innovative communication approaches as well as develop yourself as a specialist along with our team within the group of companies.
Superpowers you have:
- 2+ years of experience in internal and external communication;
- 1+ years of proven experience in Internal Communications for a large enterprise or agency;
- Excellent writing skills, experience developing engaging written content;
- An ability to interact with specialists at all levels, including Senior Executives;
- An ability to set clear goals and manage multiple assignments;
- Understanding of deadlines and project management;
- Proven ability to self-direct and drive projects from start to finish;
- An ability to act as an ambassador for the department with key internal stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of Workplace by Meta and how to use it as a tool for internal comms purposes;
- Extremely comfortable working collaboratively across different teams, an ability to build relationships easily;
- Excellent writing skills and experience in creating attractive textual content;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Passion for games (bet you didn’t expect that!), technology and people.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Create, implement, and manage a strategic, 360-degree internal communications plan that drives Room 8 Group business objectives;
- Collaborate with internal teams of different directions to develop creative employee comms strategies;
- Work with stakeholders from across the whole Room 8 Group, with an emphasis on maintaining high levels of trust, influence, and credibility both personally and for the team;
- Support management in preparing and delivering key communications/events (e.g. presentations, Town Hall, celebration and team building events, etc.);
- Provide direct support and coaching to build communication competencies;
- Ensure consistency of messages across all internal communication channels;
- Establish metrics, track progress and develop tools to improve communication effectiveness;
- Suggest, test and develop innovative communication approaches;
- Provide corporate templates and tools (newsletter, templates and guidelines) to all departments.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.