We are looking for a specialist with a Java Developer background and skill set to provide technical support, administration, maintenance, and development of Jira software.
Superpowers you have:
- P1+ years experience in Java;
- Understanding/knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with RESTful API, Maven, Spring;
- Experience writing code and tests for it;
- Ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas;
- Ability to qualitatively bring to life other’s ideas;
- Ability to work with other people’s code.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with JIRA Administration, specifically customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes;
- Knowledge of JQL;
- Experience in working with Groovy, HTML, CSS, SOY.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Develop of plugins for Jira, and Confluence;
- Develop of integrations with third-party systems;
- Add custom fields in different systems;
- Work with chatbot;
- Conduct education of Jira.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.