Room 8 Group is looking for a Learning & Development Lead who is able and willing to build one of the most progressive, innovative, and effective L&D functions. We need a high-qualified specialist with a strong vision of developing our L&D operations across all companies of the Group.
Superpowers you have:
- Experience in the development and implementation of L&D strategies;
- Experience developing, implementing, and improving processes, tools, and programs. Portfolio of successful projects;
- 3+ years of management experience;
Key hard skills:
- Knowing modern practices, methods, and tools in the L&D area;
- Project management, including flexible management in conditions of rapid changes;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
Key soft skills:
- Systematic and analytical thinking;
- Being initiative and result-oriented;
- Team management, training, and team development;
- Critical and innovative thinking;
- Proper communication.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience in IT / Game dev;
- Knowledge of agile, lean methodology;
- Passion for PC / console games;
- Training experience;
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group, you will:
- Develop and implement L&D strategy and roadmap;
- Explore and introduce modern trends and best practices in the L&D area;
- Personally manage critical projects in L&D such as leadership, top management development, corporate mentorship, and others.
- Distribute responsibilities within the team for L&D projects and operational processes;
- Manage and support the team during projects and provide continuous mentoring;
- Assess the team’s performance, provide feedback, create professional growth plans, and assist in their implementation.
- Develop L&D metrics and provide their regular analysis with the formation of L&D initiatives
- Manage L&D budget: planning, monitoring, reporting.
- Design and conduct courses based on personal interests, strengths, expertise, and business needs.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.