We are looking for a talented M&A Integration Manager/Post Merger Integration Manager to lead the organization through major transformational events such as integrations. You are our perfect match if you have the skills to help realize the full value of each transaction from when the deal is signed through closing and beyond.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of M&A integration experience;
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Influential and collaborative communication and writing skills, with the ability to customize approaches for a variety of audiences ranging from senior executives to junior resources;
- Bias for action in times of ambiguity;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Lead several acquisition integration projects simultaneously;
- Coordinate and support the acquisition due diligence process to identify integration needs and create integration plans;
- Manage and take ownership of all aspects of the integration efforts while working with the deal team and functional experts across the company;
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project plan that includes all workstreams to achieve a deal’s success metrics;
- Monitor status and rapidly identify issues about an acquisition, succinctly communicate those issues to the appropriate teams, and work to resolve the issues before any acquisition value deteriorates;
- Define, track and communicate appropriate performance measurements to the project team and stakeholders;
- Prepare appropriate documentation to close out integration projects and facilitate effective hand-offs;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Company’s integration processes and best practices.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.