We are looking for a Market Researcher (Data Analyst) to reinforce our dedicated Market Research and Analysis team, which supports senior management decision-making and strategic planning activities by providing actionable insights and recommendations on our Accounts and Prospects assessments.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years on a similar position,
- 1+ year experience in SQL,
- Strong background in identifying and sourcing necessary data from multiple providers / aggregators / databases,
- Experience in CRMs (Salesforce, Zoho CRM/Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.),
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- Strong project management skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience in the Game Dev industry,
- Power BI, and Tableau experience,
- Knowledge of any other European language.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Become one of the experts in the Market Research and Analysis team who will constantly be providing knowledge about our current and potential clients on the market and how Room 8 Group should go about it;
- Keep our database of Accounts up to date: identify, collect, check, cleanse, transform, and analyze various data about our current or potential clients,
- Prepare companies’ profiles (hierarchy, decision makers, market share, revenue, m&a, investments, key events, etc.),
- Prepare market profiles (volume, forecasts, market ecosystem, market segmentation, etc.),
- Analyze reviews, ratings, testimonials, interviews, and news to generate insights and action plans,
- Develop, implement, and maintain market intelligence datasets, reports, dashboards, and insights for Sales Operations and Management,
- Collaborate with the CRM engineering team on different aspects of data maintenance,
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the game dev outsource market and trends through reading reports, conducting market research, data modeling, as well as financial modeling and analysis,
- Convey and visualize market insights from analysis in clear and actionable communications,
- Develop and help build data flows and pipelines,
- Adhere to data quality standards.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave,
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.