We are looking for a Marketing Team Assistant to help build and optimize Marketing operations processes daily.
Superpowers you have:
- Experience working on different administrative tasks with short deadlines;
- Analytical abilities, passion for systems, processes, and order;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Being a proficient user of MS Office or Google Documents;
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Be responsible for document management, communication with contractors, legal and financial departments specialists, control of team payments;
- Work with the department’s internal processes and policies, maintaining a knowledge database;
- Organize marketing materials and activities, ensuring their relevance and availability (presentations, business cards, publications, etc.);
- Find the necessary marketing tools and provide access to them;
- Facilitate the performance of marketing managers, designers, and content team tasks;
- Assist with other marketing operations issues.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and cultural inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.