We are looking for a Jira Developer to provide technical support, administration, maintenance, and development of Jira software.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Jira Administrator with the background customizing Jira projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes;
- Experience with Jira development and testing integrations between Jira and 3rd-party using Jira REST API;
- Experience with Jira product Administration;
- Experience with Jira, service desk administration, customizations, mapping, and automating complex workflows for role-based access control;
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL;
- Experience with writing custom fields, conditions, validations, and post functions, developing plugins or using Script Runner for Jira, and Automation for Jira;
- Experience with managing Jira product updates and patching, working with Atlassian support, and supporting organizations of the product plug-ins;
- Experience with monitoring all Jira system operations, including security procedures and liaising with infrastructure, security, DevOps, data, and application teams;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Develop plugins for Jira, and Confluence;
- Develop integrations with third-party systems;
- Develop custom fields, conditions, validations, and post functions;
- Develop custom pages, report pages, and new Jira/Confluence functionality.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.