We are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our Finance Department to help us in management and supervision over the Global Payroll Unit.
Superpowers you have:
- 5+ years of work experience in payroll accounting in international companies;
- 3+ years of managerial experience;
- Degree in finance, accounting, statistics or mathematics;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office Excel/Google Sheets;
- Attention to details, independence, responsibility;
- Ability to work attentively with large amounts of data and organize a large number of repetitive tasks;
- Teamwork and strong communication skills;
- Advanced level of English.
You’re a rock star if you have:
- Knowledge of contract law and tax law.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Manage and supervise the Global Payroll Unit, including 4 subordinates.
- Maintain, audit and improve existing processes and design the new ones;
- Develop Group level policies and processes, taking into the account local payroll requirements by countries;
- Develop local payroll policies and processes, based on the Group level requirements;
- Perform calculations, documentation and effective internal controls related to the Group level and Local payroll processes.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in local payroll processes, calculations, documents and reporting;
- Work with the current payroll providers in several countries;
- Monitor the timeliness of execution of contract liabilities by payroll providers and perform quality control;
- Cooperate with HR and Legal Departments in payroll related matters.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.