Our Employer Branding team is looking for a PR Specialist to raise awareness of Room 8 Group among our potential candidates and build company reputation in our new locations.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years in public relations;
- Proven experience in copywriting/content writing in English;
- Experience working in a global PR context;
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience working in the game development industry as a PR professional;
- Experience working within an IT industry.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Monitor media and press mentions, as well as industry news;
- Create PR content in English and Ukrainian (press releases, case studies, presentations, etc.);
- Pitch the company news to the media;
- Manage the award submission program and prepare award-winning cases;
- Prepare and provide company facts, history, overview, etc. for public use and publication upon request;
- Increase employer brand awareness, thought-leadership, and build company reputation;
- Integrate PR activities to other digital marketing efforts;
- Continuously research the latest trends to keep up with the market;
- Track and maintain PR performance/analytics;
- Help organize PR events, briefings, etc.;
- Provide creative and executable ideas about how to better engage our target audience;
- Improve the effectiveness of Room 8 Group’s PR programs;
- Work with Room 8 Group experts and top managers for expert comments on the latest industry news, trends, and hot topics.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.