We are looking for an experienced Process Manager to join our team to ensure the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of processes across all Group units.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience as Process Manager or in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of BPM;
- Advanced knowledge of BPM software;
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies;
- Experience in process optimization and transformation;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Report and procedure writing skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Professional Certification – CBAP/PBA/Six Sigma/Lean CIPD/etc.
- Experience in transformation programs affecting business processes.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Implement process management improvements, including process management methodology proposals, metrics, controls development, etc.;
- Conduct ongoing analysis of business processes (analyze the efficiency and costs of existing business processes);
- Identify areas for improvement in company’s processes;
- Redesign corporate business processes (as-is; to-be analysis, RACI);
- Design new business processes, troubleshoot and improve existing business processes;
- Create and present process improvement reports;
- Update process and procedure policies;
- Сreate training materials and conduct training sessions on process management for various audiences;
- Identify business need for process automation with further participation in its implementation;
- Participate in key strategic projects by analyzing data and conducting interviews.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.