We’re looking for inspiring QA Directors in Poland and Romania to work closely with the Head of QA and regional directors to ensure strategic growth and consolidation of the QA discipline standards across multiple locations.
Superpowers you have:
- Emotional intelligence, diplomacy, and relationship skills to appropriately and impactfully engage with top management and cross-functional colleagues;
- Strategic thinking and ability to maintain a future focus and direction for the team;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills at the department level;
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and management skills;
- Efficient scheduling, prioritization, and execution skills;
- An ability to travel and work according to the needs of the company;
- Being detail-oriented in the execution of work processes.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Contribute to the vision, mission, and values of the discipline to ensure a culture that fosters collaboration, accountability, creativity, and results;
- Contribute to the strategy and priorities for the QA department in alignment with the overall business priorities, ensuring workflows within the department are geared towards this objective;
- Lead a department of teams through subordinate team managers/specialists and ensure a suitable department structure is in place;
- Create a succession planning solution together with the HRBP to ensure progression within the discipline towards the appropriate skill sets to suit both current and future needs of the business;
- Design a practical and inclusive approach to recruitment;
- Use data to guide team performance and process improvements;
- Uphold quality standards and use development process expertise to ensure the creation of progressive quality strategies with aligned and applicable measurements, optimized partner collaboration, and detailed reporting;
- Guide and inspire the team, turn high-level, long-term vision into a concrete direction and action plans;
- Practice pioneering leadership, coaching, and mentoring within the discipline;
- Lead and cultivate other managers, anticipating skill gaps and organizational needs for the teams;
- Manage and maintain relationships across departments, external partners, customers, and suppliers.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.