We’re looking for inspiring QA Managers in Poland and Romania to work closely with the QA Director and be responsible for the management, growth, and oversight of the QA department.
Superpowers you have:
- 6+ years of previous management experience in either software development or gaming environments;
- Emotional intelligence, diplomacy, and relationship skills to appropriately and impactfully engage with top management and cross-functional colleagues;
- Strategic thinking and ability to maintain a future focus and direction for the team;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills at the department level;
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and management skills;
- Efficient scheduling, prioritization, and execution skills;
- An ability to travel and work according to the needs of the company;
- Being detail-oriented in the execution of work processes.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Balance quality standards and development process expertise to ensure your teams are creating innovative quality strategies with aligned and applicable measurements, organic partner collaboration, and detailed reporting;
- Ensure regular reporting of quality, schedule, budget, and risk for each title;
- Use metrics and leadership abilities to guide large team performance improvements;
- Contribute to and embody Room 8 Group and QA organizational strategies, instilling shared values and focus areas within the teams;
- Guide and inspire the team, acting as a translator of high-level, long-term vision into a concrete direction and action plans for the team, highlighting relevance and benefits to team members at all levels;
- Ensure that all mentoring and training programs are implemented and carried out to a high standard;
- Create quality goals and development plans to promote your team’s professional growth;
- Uphold quality standards and use development process expertise to ensure the creation of progressive quality strategies with aligned and applicable measurements, optimized partner collaboration, and detailed reporting;
- Lead and cultivate other managers; anticipate skill gaps and organizational needs for teams;
- Communicate within studios and external groups, adapting content and detail to match the audience, collaborating outside of QA to solve problems and share best practices;
- Manage and maintain relationships with external partners, customers, and suppliers across departments.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.