We are looking for an experienced IFRS Accountant with a good knowledge of local financial law and policies.
Superpowers you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting;
- 3+ years of experience with accounting standards (GAAP) in Poland;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, local accounting, and reporting standards;
- Being attentive, responsible, and scrupulous;
- Being a confident user of MS Office Excel/Google Sheets;
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other appropriate qualification).
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Work experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
Becoming a part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Conduct day-to-day accounting under IFRS for legal entities in Poland;
- Do IFRS accounting of 2 small companies in the USA;
- Perform period-end closing procedures;
- Cooperate with local tax, payroll, and accounting services providers to ensure:
- compliance with local accounting, tax laws, and regulations in Poland;
- compliance with accounting standards (GAAP) in Poland;
- compliance with corporate income tax (CIT) laws;
- compliance with VAT laws;
- Participate in the external audit of the Group. Сollect and submit to external auditors accounting source documents in response to audit inquiries and substantive procedures;
- Participate in other projects and tasks of the Accounting Team of the Room 8 Group.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and cultural inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.