We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst ERP to assist us in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and contribute to the prosperity of all companies of the Room 8 Group.
Superpowers you have:
- 5+ years of BA/Functional Analyst/Consultant experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting or Procurement, Inventory and Warehouse management, Asset Management or Project management modules;
- Experience in requirement elicitation and QA methodology;
- Experience in designing business processes;
- Deep understanding of business functional areas (Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Inventory and Warehouse management, Asset management);
- Experience in integration design between different IT systems;
- Experience in business requirement gathering and creating functional design documents for developers;
- Experience in team coordination;
- Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect сertificate;
- Certificate in any Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional module;
- Certificate of business analysis.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Lead the business requirement gathering and analysis process;
- Draw up the target solution design document for ERP Implementation: organizational structure, scenarios, processes, master data management, extensions, and reports;
- Analyze the standard ERP functionality and define extensions and customizations needed to cover business requirements;
- Asses necessary resources and timelines to target solution design implementation and develop an implementation plan;
- Draw up testing scenarios and plan, data migration strategy and plan, users support strategy and plan;
- Lead implementation process, document preparation (FRD, FDD), testing and data migration process;
- Draw up and manage the plan of user support material development and update;
- Design and support integration of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps with external systems and tools;
- Gather feedback and suggest improvements to business processes.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.