We are seeking a Senior Internal Auditor who will be responsible for proper documentation and formalizing of internal policies, execution of risk-based audits, and assisting in audit ad-hoc projects.
Superpowers you have:
- Degree in accounting or another related finance discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in external/internal audit, preferably in the Big Four;
- Relevant experience in walkthrough documentation, evaluation of the design effectiveness of internal controls, and testing the operating effectiveness of controls;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or above.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Internal Audit qualifications.
Becoming a part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Prepare and document the internal policies by coordinating within the finance department (revenue recognition, treasury, budgeting, financial reporting);
- Design and implement the internal controls and their improvement if necessary, properly document the internal controls, and align the controls with actual risks;
- Present the findings with recommendations and improvement plans;
- Work with relevant stakeholders to manage timely remediation of internal audit findings;
- Execute the internal audit of the accounting data related to each major class of transactions affecting significant accounts or groups of accounts;
- Assist the Audit & Compliance Manager with ad-hoc projects.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.