We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to support our constant growth by recruiting for Room 8 Group’s senior leadership teams and business units.
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment, preferably for executive and senior roles;
- Business-level use of English (another EU language would be a nice bonus);
- Good working knowledge of different recruitment tools, interviewing processes, and search channels;
- Excellent networking, persuasion, and negotiation skills;
- Being result-oriented and data driven while thinking outside of the box;
- Active and hard-working personality of a team player;
- Passion for games or interest in the GameDev industry to fit in within the organization.
Becoming a part of Room 8 team you will:
- Be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of leadership and executive roles;
- Actively source candidates using a variety of channels;
- Develop diverse candidate pools of active and passive candidates, generating pipelines for each position;
- Implement and optimize the recruitment process;
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
- Participate in employer brand promotion campaigns;
- Prepare reports and analytics on vacancies upon request.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (conferences and events, internal mentorship, etc.);
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.