We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to develop and lead the programs, policies, and activities of the IT department.
Superpowers you have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment;
- Experience in troubleshooting VPN and networks issues;
- An understanding of the principles of hardware operations;
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS\Windows;
- Good communication skills.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Maintain corporate hardware;
- Detect and resolve VPN and network issues;
- Provide remote support to specialists;
- Prepare PC for a newcomer;
- Install and maintain software and operating systems such as Mac OS/Windows;
- Create users and grant rights via AD;
- Create users, groups, and grant rights in G-Suite.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.