We are looking for a full life-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. Your mission will be to create a strong talent pipeline for the teams’ current and future needs. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment, ideally placing talent with tech, creative, or gaming background;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and negotiation skills, positive attitude, and high level of initiative;
- Strong motivation, self-direction, excellent learning skills, and ability to multitask;
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize business-critical roles and adjust schedules rapidly, all while keeping candidates engaged;
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (LinkedIn, etc.) to identify and attract candidates;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and preferably another language.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Group team you will:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting – source, screen, and interview candidates to close technical and managerial positions;
- Determine selection criteria and build relationships with potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks);
- Assist in developing accurate job descriptions and interview questions with the experts in the business, aligned to our Talent Framework;
- Interview and screen candidates for technical competence and cultural fit;
- Stay up to date with external trends to understand the needs of the hiring manager, the qualifications of prospective specialists, and local market conditions;
- Oversee all the recruitment activities from a process and system perspectives, proactively identify and address the process inefficiencies, thus, helping to increase speed of hire;
- Represent Room 8 Group at events/conferences;
- Report weekly / monthly on recruitment activities and agreed metrics.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.