We are looking for a talented Treasury Analyst to be responsible for managing and analyzing Treasury activities of the Group.
Superpowers you have:
- Degree in Finance or equivalent business experience;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in Treasury;
- Advanced level of English;
- Solid knowledge and deep understanding of treasury principles and processes;
- Analytic skills and attention to details;
- Strong PC knowledge including the use of MS Office products with a focus on Excel.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Implement technologically-advanced group-level treasury management systems integrated with the bank;
- Assess continuously the business need for new banking products and payment instruments in different countries and legal entities, for different types of transactions;
- Identify and implement the optimal structure of bank accounts at different banks and currency exposures;
- Analyze the banking industries of countries, where the Group has a material business presence and cash flows;
- Analyze the financial position (assets, liabilities, and equity), financial performance, and cash flows of banks, where the Group is being served;
- Review financial statements and disclosures to assess the exposure to credit risks, and support a decision to stay with or change the bank;
- Analyze the cost of banking services for the Group;
- Review and substantiate the proportions to allocate liquidity and cash flows between different banks, taking into account the banks’ credit risks and the estimated costs;
- Manage the process of opening and closing bank accounts, credit cards, coordinate the preparation and submission of legal documents;
- Perform procedures for re-identification of legal entities as bank customers whenever there is a change in controlling shareholders and/or UBOs;
- Perform procedures when changing/adding an authorized person of a legal entity for a bank;
- Fill out the banking questionnaires, accompany the filling out of questionnaires by lawyers, and verify the accuracy of completed data by comparing it with corporate documents and state registers, provide information to the bank;
- Prepare treasury analytics for management, review efficiency of current assets, A/R and A/P turnover, and Cash Conversion Cycle;
- Design and maintain treasury dashboards and analytical metrics, risk-management metrics;
- Build a cash flow forecast, analyze upcoming cash flow and currency requirements, and manage cash balances;
- Design and implement Treasury Policies and Procedures;
- Assist in the ERP implementation (setting business requirements, testing, UAT).
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.