We are looking for a Technical IT Manager for our new QA Service Line to expand our team within the IT Department, bring new ideas and expertise, and help grow the business.
Superpowers you have:
- 6+ years of experience as an IT professional in games and QA;
- 2+ years of management experience;
- Deep knowledge of QA infrastructure requirements;
- Strong technical capability and ability to assess, build and communicate requirements necessary to deliver world-class testing;
- The professional experience that spans the full delivery of games over many platforms and technologies;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Own the IT relationship and needs for the QA Service Line;
- Implement the strategy for QA Service and engage developer partner worldwide;
- Seek to understand the full range of needs and act to implement pre-emptively so that delays and setbacks are avoided;
- Respond to emergent needs and ensure downtime and losses are addressed with immediacy;
- Project manage the delivery of solutions for the QA service line (timelines, stakeholder communication, risk assessment);
- Develop procedures, processes and controls to suit device requirements, bandwidth, infrastructure needs, security and policy;
- Continuously improve IT-related processes, including IT security, policy adaptation, development of technical specifications, and setting tasks;
- Provide policy support, development of processes in support of security and ISO certification, risk matrix, BCP, questions, and incidents on security, training on security development security;
- Maintain team configurations by positions, coordinate configurations, license needs, and administrative capabilities;
- Assist in preparing specifications: Servers, PCs, development kits and other hardware, as well as licenses and other software expenses for large, multi-site teams;
- Handle capacity planning and monitoring: endpoint equipment, infrastructure equipment, bandwidth, storage, connectivity, and redundancy;
- Arrange purchase requests for equipment for new specialists, equipment for projects, replacements and distribution, etc.;
- Provide support for IT production tasks (development portals, devkits, migrations, SaaS solutions).
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.