We are looking for new talent to join our Administrative Department to fill the Assistant position – a specialist ready to help with distributing the corporate equipment and maintaining the warehouse.
Superpowers you have:
- 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- An ability to implement practical solutions based on a variety of requirements;
- Knowledge of business ethics;
- Knowledge of PC and office equipment;
- An ability to work in a team;
- Experience working with Google Docs;
- Competent oral and written use of language;
- An ability to independently schedule time and set priorities;
- Organizational skills;
- Pedantry and love of order;
- Knowledge of normative and methodical materials on the warehouse organization;
- Knowledge and compliance with standards for storing equipment and components.
- Intermediate level of English.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Maintain the work of the warehouse with corporate equipment;
- Collect and analyze equipment information following the company requirements;
- Structure existing documents and databases;
- Maintain an inventory register of equipment;
- Negotiate with equipment suppliers;
- Process requests from structural units for the purchase of corporate equipment;
- Accept equipment from suppliers and distribute it within the warehouse;
- Maintain the balance and formation of the order for purchasing equipment.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.