We are looking for a Business Analyst ERP to assist us in working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and contribute to the prosperity of all companies of the Group.
Superpowers you have:
- 1+ years of BA/Functional Analyst/Consultant experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other ERP;
- Experience in working with requirement elicitation and QA methodology;
- Experience in creating business requirements or functional design documents for developers;
- An understanding one of business functional areas (Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Inventory and Warehouse management, Asset management);
- Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Certificate in any of the ERP;
- Certificate of the business analysis;
- Finance or Accounting, Procurement, Inventory and Warehouse management, Asset management courses/background.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Gather and analyze business requirements;
- Identify controls in business processes;
- Analyze requirements for reporting and output documents;
- Create the registers of required reporting and output forms;
- Configure and test business processes in the system;
- Support process description and technical documentation preparation;
- Prepare Functional Design Documents to provide requirements for developers;
- Perform testing for new processes and developed functionality;
- Create training materials and documentation for end users;
- Train users and support everyday operations in ERP system;
- Gather feedback and suggest improvements to business processes.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.