We are looking for a Lead Generation Team Lead to join our Marketing Department and manage a team and build a lead generation process from scratch.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience in lead generation and prospecting;
- 2+ years of experience in B2B;
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills;
- A proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Experience with research and maintaining databases.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales Operations team to define lead generation strategies and funnels;
- Manage lead generation through relevant marketing channels for each of the company’s brands;
- Research, track, maintain and update leads and lead generation database;
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads;
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities;
- Take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads;
- Set and monitor weekly lead generation reporting for Marketing, Business Development, and Business Leaders teams.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and cultural inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.