We’re looking for inspiring QA Analysts to work closely with the QA Test Leads in our Romanian office.
Superpowers you have:
- Excellent ability to communicate problems and understand the requirements of the development teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Great imagination and creativity;
- Energetic and flexible approach;
- Close attention to detail.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Test games to destruction to find and document all defects, working based on priorities set by team leads;
- Compile a list of defects or any issues in design or implementation during a testing cycle;
- Ensure all bugs assigned to QA are regressed and updated accordingly;
- Work side-by-side with the development teams to track issues and assist in their remedy;
- Follow a set test plan or broader testing focus instructions that will be bespoke for each game;
- Develop a good understanding of the different types of testing and execute those tests to a high standard;
- Understand the end user perspective and provide feedback on the game’s fun factor, progression, or difficulty, constructively and respectfully;
- Maintain a positive atmosphere in the testing department;
- Participate in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private Medical insurance;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.