We’re looking for inspiring QA Test Leads in Poland and Romania to work closely with the QA Project Manager and be responsible for tester onboarding, coordinating the team, and reporting to Production and QA Management on coverage progress throughout the testing cycle.
Superpowers you have:
- The ability to communicate problems and to understand the requirements of the development teams;
- The ability to confidently chair meetings and their agendas;
- Experience in mentoring more junior staff and monitoring their progress daily;
- The ability to devise good working practices and approaches to problem-solving while maintaining a high working standard as an example to the QA Team;
- The ability to adapt to product changes and adapt testing practices to suit;
- Ability to clarify and escalate relevant issues where you feel the severity is misunderstood;
- Good people management, organization, and motivation skills.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Handle task assignment, team coordination, monitoring the team’s progress, and reporting to Production and QA Management on coverage progress throughout the testing cycle;
- Assist tester onboarding, coaching, and own performance assessment;
- Collaborate on high-level and weekly planning of workload based on content delivery and staff availability;
- Make effective use of test hours and resources, identifying risks that affect project goals and escalate to management;
- Design test plans and perform technical documentation analysis and test scenario creation and updating;
- Manage the bug and coverage databases.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private Medical insurance;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.