We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to act as a liaison between the Business Development, Sales Operations, Marketing, HR, and Production teams. The role’s main purpose is to ensure timely completion of the assigned tasks and serve as the main point of contact for the sales new hires during their sales onboarding process with Room 8 Group.
Superpowers you have:
- Experience managing administrative tasks;
- Attention to detail and ability to build and adhere to detailed project plans;
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills;
- Ability to hold people accountable to timelines and deadlines;
- A high degree of motivation and flexibility;
- Proficiency in using G Suite (Google Sheets, Microsoft Office);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with managing sales enablement platforms, e.g Highspot, Showpad, Seismic.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Contribute to planning, coordinating, monitoring, and implementing sales enablement programs to meet organizational and company goals;
- Manage Sales Onboarding schedule and adjust it to new hires’ needs;
- Keep training content up to date;
- Facilitate cross-team content creation process;
- Administrate a sales enablement platform, create new learning paths and update existing ones;
- Gather sales enablement analytics, create reports on onboarding results;
- Prepare for and help moderate monthly and quarterly Business Development alignment sessions, attendees, and executives as well as run weekly calls to ensure program success.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.