We are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience working in the Game Development/Outsourcing Industry (1-2 years at least, might be in the role of Associate to Business Development Manager).
Working from Ukraine with assigned accounts from the EMEA region reporting to the Head of Business Development EMEA.
Superpowers you have:
- 1+ years experience in game development/outsourcing/sales;
- Fluent English;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in working in sales;
- A broad network of connections in the industry;
- Goal-oriented, thinking ‘out of the box mindset’.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Evaluate and analyze business opportunities with assigned accounts;
- Outreach to assigned accounts promoting Room 8 Group services;
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with target accounts;
- Be responsible for sales and up-sales activities, create proposals and presentations; establish relationships with clients and prospective clients, and close/sign new deals;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels increasing sales;
- Attend industry events to explore and report on market changes and creative trends;
- Increase sales and develop long-term partnerships with a high level of clients’ satisfaction;
- Achieve annual sales plan and sales targets for assigned accounts.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.