We are looking for an experienced Business Development Director with a passion for the video games industry to help us find new growth opportunities and move the business forward.
Superpowers you have:
- A significant experience in dealmaking in the games industry;
- Deep knowledge of mobile game production pipelines (both from the art and development sides);
- A broad network of connections in the industry (EMEA region);
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Highly goal-oriented mindset.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Look for potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the industry network;
- Increase sales and develop long-term partnerships with a high level of clients’ satisfaction;
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives taking into account cultural and language differences;
- Periodically learn and present new technology and services to enhance existing relationships;
- Track client’s satisfaction levels, including monthly feedback meetings with them;
- Use the best crisis management communication approaches to overcome negative feedback if it occurs;
- Attend industry events to explore and report on market changes and creative trends;
- Cooperate with production teams to create pitches and proposals for partners as well as ensure high-level performance in current projects;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels increasing sales;
- Identify and develop of company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators based on your research of the competitors;
- Forecast of sales targets for your region and ensure these targets are met;
- Update pricing policies for specific clients/regions/types of services;
- Continually enhance the company’s performance.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance compensation, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.