Our Employer Branding team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to make you the main Wizard of Words in our creative team. Together we will deliver key communications to Room 8 Group specialists and raise awareness of the company among industry professionals.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting;
- Fluent English – crucial for the position;
- Excellent Ukrainian by default;
- Grammar perfectionism in both languages;
- Background in writing various materials – from brief posts to articles and press releases, both for internal and external communication channels;
- Strong skills in text editing and proofreading;
- Time and task management geek;
- Passionate attitude toward games (bet you didn’t expect that!), technology, and people;
- Proficiency in mastering the words alongside the ability to adapt to the required tone of voice easily;
- Creative mindset and strong communication skills.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the English language or translation;
- Extra attention to detail and a nerdy mind with a zest of creativity;
- Experience interviewing people/working with speakers;
- Advanced experience in working with Grammarly;
- Background working with PR/marketing materials.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Use the power of words to deliver messages to the target audience of all Room 8 Group brands;
- Create magic in texts for our social media, PR, and targeting ads;
- Distribute copywriting requests among the junior team members;
- Be in charge of finalizing and approving written materials generated by the team;
- Assist the Creative Lead in reviewing the work of other content writers;
- Take active participation in the team’s brainstorming sessions;
- Offer creative ideas for global content strategy improvement;
- Get an opportunity to develop your career in Employer Branding.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.